50-ft. reels come standard in every compact skid model.
Minimum 10 CFM air at 70 psi to operate.
- (1) 60 gallon ( 227 l )ASME tank – used oil
- (3) 30 gallon (114 l ) ASME tank – fresh oil & fluid
- Additional air source required
- Vacuum generator for vacuum assist
Hoses & Reels
- (1) 1 in x 50 ft (2.54 cm x 15.2 m) used oil hose on spring retractable reel
- (3) 5/8 in x 50 ft (1.6 cm x 15.2 m) fresh oil hose on spring retractable reel
- 1 in x 20 ft (2.54 cm x 6.1 m) used oil offload hose (priced separately)
Sage Oil Vac Attributes
- Patented vacuum process to load fresh fluid tanks through the control panel at the rear of the skid (Barrel Straws priced separately – specify quantity and length)
- Patented Filter Stinger (priced separately)
- 25 micron filters on all new oil reels
- Y-Strainer on all new coolant reels
- All tanks and control panels fitted with LED fluid sensors.
- All tank controls are remoted to control panel cluster for offload/fill/creating vacuum/creating pressure.
Hose Ends, Meters, Handles
- Used oil hose – 1 in (2.54 cm) cam and groove fitting
- Fresh fluid hoses – 1⁄2 in (1.27 cm) flush face quick disconnects, adaptable to meters (Priced separately, specify quantity and type)
- Skid mounted
- Table top frame design
- Forklift-able (empty only)
Dimensions & Weights
- Width: 50 in (1.27m)
- Length: 43.5625 in (1.10 m)
- Height: 63.875 in (1.62 m)
- Empty weight: approx. 980 lb (444.5 kg)
- Normal max operating weight: approx. 1,637 lb (742.5 kg )