The 55AB-6100 lube body features a smaller lube configuration in comparison to others in its class. The fluid control panel makes fluid exchange easy for in-field oil changes, fluid top offs and more.
- (1) 120 gallon ( 946 l )ASME tank used oil
- (2) 60 gallon ( 227 l ) ASME tank fresh oil & fluid
- (2) 60 gallon ( 227 l ) ASME EPOXY tank – fresh coolant/antifreeze
- 120 lb ( 54 kg ) grease keg holder with 50:1 Alemite piston pump
- 22 CFM vacuum/compressor driven by 8.0 hp electric start Honda gas engine – 125 psi max
Hoses & Reels
- (1) 1 in x 50 ft (2.54 cm x 15.2 m) used oil hose on spring retractable reel
- (2) 3/4 in x 50 ft (1.905 cm x 15.2 m) fresh oil hose on spring retractable reel
- (2) 5/8 in x 50 ft (1.6 cm x 15.2 m) fresh coolant/antifreeze hose on spring retractable reel
- 3/8 in x 50 ft (0.9525 cm x 15.2 m) grease hose on spring retractable reel
- 1 in x 20 ft (2.54 cm x 6.1 m) used oil offload hose (priced separately)
Sage Oil Vac Attributes
- Patented vacuum process to load fresh fluid tanks (Barrel Straws priced separately — specify quantity and length)
- Patented used Filter Receptacle in rear reel cabinet
- Patented Filter Stinger (priced separately)
- 25 micron filters on all new oil reels
- Y-strainer on all new coolant reels
- All tank and compressor controls are remoted to control panel cluster in cabinet for offload/fill/creating vacuum/creating pressure.
- All tanks and control panels fitted with LED fluid sensors.
Hose Ends, Meters, Handles
- Used oil hose — 1 in (2.54 cm) cam and groove fitting
- Fresh fluid hoses — hard plumbed to meters (priced separately, specify quantity and type)
- Heavy duty flat bed frame construction
- Heavy duty front mounted headache rack
- Rear reel cabinet w/ dust proof lockable roll-up shutter style door
- Weld-on shear plate mounting for bed to chassis
- Standard heavy duty bumper construction
- (4) standard lockable under-bed storage boxes
- DOT compliant lighting
- Hitch receiver incorporated into bumper
Dimensions & Weights
- Width: max 102 in (2.6 m)
- Length: pending
- Empty weight: pending
- Normal max operating weight: pending
- (1) Standard LED work light at rear of cabinet
- Additional work lights on side of cabinet
- Raptor lined under bed boxes
- Raptor lined reel deck
- Interior strip lighting for reel cabinet
- Eberhard 3-point whale tail t-handle twist latches on all under-bed boxes- keyed alike
- Fully integrated electrical throughout body brought to junction box for easy lube body chassis integration.
- Back-up alarm integration
- Pricing includes above bed and specified equipment.
- Pricing includes chassis mounting cost.
- Pricing does not include chassis frame alterations and axle alterations