We see it time and time again — customers with specific needs struggling to find the right lube skid model for their work truck. They’re often forced to settle for reduced tank capacities limiting the capability of their service vehicle or worse, they have to settle for subpar-quality and mismatched fluid exchange components. Sage Oil Vac has the solution with our revolutionary LubeBuilder system.
CUSTOMIZED TO YOUR OPERATION
A LubeBuilder system, allows operators to completely customize a dedicated lube vehicle with an affordable a la carte kit. Each system is unique and built to serve the particular space and needs of the customer. Choose everything from the number of tanks, tank storage capacities and the placement of the tanks within the truck bed. This product works great for crane trucks, mechanics bodies, van bodies and enclosed bodies. See tank size variations.
EASY INSTALLATION AND ASSEMBLY
Your custom LubeBuilder kit will arrive with installation instructions and manuals for a simple install. The kit arrives with the inclusion of all fasteners and tools needed for installation. There’s no reason to rely on custom tank fabricators to find what you need. Especially when you can design a high-quality, custom-built system to last for years to come.
- One-on-one design consultation and advice from Sage specialists
- Creates optimum bed space utilization
- Includes fluid control panel (control product flow and see fluid levels)
- Modular layout for simple assembly
- Add-on kits available for future expansions
MAKING YOUR SELECTIONS
- Over 156 different configurations
- 10, 15, 20, 30, 40, 50, 60, 80, 120, 180, 250, 390, 500 and 600-gallon tanks available
- New or used oil tanks
- Horizontal and vertical tank orientations
- Immersion heaters and fluid level sensors (optional)
- Epoxy-lined for coolant and other special fluids
- Includes control panels that allow single-point access to control vacuum fills or bulk loads
- Underbody boxes and side pack configurations
- 25, 35 and 50-ft hose lengths
- 5/8, 3/4 and 1-in diameter hoses
Use an existing compressed air source to run your LubeBuilder System or add a Sage Oil Vac air compressor configuration to your package.
USED FILTER RECEPTACLETM
Multiple Used Filter Receptacle (UFR) configurations. Choose your placement — side packs, against the inside wall in a mechanics truck or van body, you decide what is best for your applications.