We’re ready to up the ante! The Sage Oil Vac team is heading to the world-famous CONEXPO-CON/AGG trade show March 10-14, 2020, at the Las Vegas Convention Center. The four-day show provides comprehensive insight into the latest technologies, innovations and trends affecting the construction industry. Stop by and see us in booth #S62428!
We’re so confident that adding a piece of Sage Oil Vac equipment to your shop will improve your maintenance programs, we’re giving away the use of one of our trailers or skids for one year. Complete the form at right or stop by booth #S62428 at the show to enter to win. No purchase necessary.
What you’ll find in booth #S62428:
– Comprehensive insight into the heavy and construction equipment industry
– Live demo of our patented vacuum technology
– The latest (and greatest) Sage skids and trucks
1. Lower cost of ownership. Diaphragm pumps have been the industry standard for decades, but this oil extraction method needs constant, high-volume compressed air while you’re operating. Sage uses patented no-pump vacuum technology to pull oil quickly and efficiently from equipment without any moving parts. No pumps with Sage means fewer maintenance problems and a lower cost of ownership.
2. Stay clean all day. Our clean, sealed tanks mean fewer contaminates are introduced into fresh fluids (and there’s less spillage on the job). Plus the enclosed, no-pump system protects the operator and the environment, as tanks are not vented to the atmosphere.
3. Change oil faster. An idle piece of equipment is a piece of equipment that’s not making any money. Forget slower pump methods — a Sage system can vacuum fill products at up to 20 gallons per minute (GPM) and vacuum hot motor oil from equipment at 6 GPM to 8 GPM. It’s time to cut down your oil change time and get your equipment back to work. Learn about our full line of mobile lube equipment.