Sage Oil Vac made the STANDARD Model 5120 bumper pull lube jobsite trailer extremely versatile with its towable capabilities. This unit features three fresh product tanks, one fresh coolant tank, reel cabinet and valuable storage space.
- (1) 120 gal. ASME tank – used oil
- (3) 80 gal. ASME tank – fresh oil & fluid
- (1) 80 gal. ASME EPOXY tank – fresh coolant/antifreeze
HOSES AND REELS
- (1) 1 in. x 50 ft. used oil hose on spring retractable reel
- (2) 3/4 in. x 50 ft. fresh oil hose on spring retractable reel with hardplumbed meter
- (1) 5/8 in. x 50 ft. fresh coolant/antifreeze hose on spring retractable reel with coolant handle
- (1) 5/8 in. x 50 ft. fresh oil hose on spring retractable reel with hardplumbed meter
- 3/8 in. x 50 ft. air hose on spring retractable reel
- 1 in. x 20 ft. used oil offload hose (priced separately)
SAGE OIL VAC ATTRIBUTES
- Patented vacuum process to load fresh fluid tanks (barrel straws priced separate, specify quantity and length)
- Patented used filter receptacle
- Patented filter stinger (priced separately)
- 10 micron filters on all new oil reels
- Y-strainer on all new coolant reels
HOSE ENDS, METERS, HANDLES
- Used oil hose – 1 in. cam and groove fitting
- Fresh fluid hoses – 1/2 in. flush face quick disconnects, adaptable to meters
- Trailer mounted
- Tandem 5200# leaf spring axle with electric brakes
- (4) 225/75R15 tires
- (1) 225/75R15 spare tire with bracket
- Universal 2 5/16 in. hitch
- Drop leg jack
- Tongue-mounted toolbox (24 in. x 16 in. x 43 in.)
- Additional passenger side storage box (30 in. x 24 in. x 48 in.)
- DOT-approved light package
- 7 plug electric adapter
- Rear reel cabinet with dust proof lockable roll-up shutter style door and control panels
DIMENSIONS AND WEIGHTS
- Width: 86 in.
- Length: 209 1/8 in.
- Empty weight: 4503 lb.
- Max Operating Weight: 5423 lb.