Lube Trucks and Lube Bodies
Sage Oil Vac lube trucks and lube bodies are designed to help operators make the most efficient use of their time. The evolution of our lube service truck and lube body products is directly tied to changes in the workforce and the many challenges of maintenance service providers around the country.
LUBE TRUCK BODY OPTIONS
- Fuel and lube body. Store large capacities of off-road diesel and oil. Use your lube service truck as a primary fueler with the ability to top off oil and grease all in one vehicle.
- Lube-only body. Store large capacities of maintenance oils. Complete 2,000-hour services in the field requiring large oil volumes.
- Enclosed body. Conceal equipment and heat enclosure for increased performance. Bonus: This option leaves more room for branded marketing on the side of your truck.
- Open body. Save money with an open body with side walls. This economical option also offers the ability to brand wall panels.
Class 5 Bodies
Class 7 Bodies
- (1) 1,000-gal (3,785.41-L) flat-sided, octagonal fuel tank
- (5) Product tanks
- (1) 60-gal (227.13-L) stainless steel DEF tank
- PTO-driven hydraulic power system