The STANDARD Model 3250 Bumper Pull Lube Trailer is one of Sage Oil Vac’s most popular models. Its tandem-axle design works well in oil and gas service and off-road use. With two fresh product tanks and one used oil tank, this trailer works great for oil changes and antifreeze top offs. The open trailer design also optimizes load conditions, tongue weight and axle weight for a safer transport to your jobsite.
- (1) 250 gal. ASME tank – used oil
- (1) 250 gal. ASME tank – fresh oil & fluid
- (1) 120 gal. ASME tank – fresh oil & fluid
- 22 CFM vacuum/compressor driven by 8.0 hp electric start Honda gas engine -125 PSI max
HOSES AND REELS
- (1) 1 in. x 50 ft. used oil hose on spring retractable reel
- (2) 3/4 in. x 50 ft. fresh oil hose on spring retractable reel
- 3/8 in. x 50 ft. spring retractable air hose reel
- 1 1/2 in. x 20 ft used oil offload hose (priced separately)
SAGE OIL VAC ATTRIBUTES
- Patented vacuum process to load fresh fluid tanks
- Patented used filter receptacle
- 25 micron filters on all new oil reels
HOSE ENDS, METERS, HANDLES
- Used oil hose – 1 in. cam and groove fitting
- Fresh fluid hoses – 1/2 in. flush face quick disconnects
- Trailer mounted
- Tandem 5200# leaf spring axle with electric brakes
- (4) 225/75R15 tires
- Universal 2 5/16 in. hitch
- Drop leg jack
- Tongue-mounted toolbox (43 in. W x 16 in. D x 24 in. H)
- DOT-approved light package
- 7 plug electric adapter
DIMENSIONS AND WEIGHTS
- Width: 86 1/8 in.
- Length: 221 1/16 in.
- Empty weight: 3595 lb.
- Max operating weight: 8283 lb.