A mobile lube equipment body is the perfect solution for fluid exchange and on-site maintenance when maximum fluid capacity is needed. A Lube Body can be built specifically for the trucks weighted in the 5, 7 or 8 classes. Each chassis can be customized with multiple tank configurations — tank sizes range from 30-600 gallons with an optional fuel storage of 500-2,000 gallons. Our lube bodies utilize the Sage Oil Vac exclusive vacuum and pressure systems; most tanks are built to last 10+ years on the job.
Sage offers a number of power options to meet customer needs, including engine power take-off solutions as well as stand-alone compressor or generator configurations to reduce chassis idle time and reduce overall fuel consumption.
- Stand-alone air compressor or truck-driven air compressor
- No-pump design for a lower cost of ownership
- LED light bars and lights
- In-house 3D custom design to meet customer specific needs
- Centralized control panel and LED fluid level indicators
- Sealed fluid tanks for contamination control
- Custom builds for all available truck classes
- Additional components available (power washers, DEF delivery and electric generators)
- Additional storage options available with enclosed body designs
- 3D model available to pre-approve any design
Find a Sage Oil Vac dealer today! Don’t have a representative nearby? Contact Sage Oil Vac directly for more information and mobile lube equipment pricing.