IT’S TIME TO VISIT OUR BOOTH AT THE 2019 WORK TRUCK SHOW
The Sage Oil Vac team will be at the Work Truck Show in Indianapolis, Indiana next week. Visit us in booth #3067 in the Exhibit Hall where we will be showcasing:
- Our redesigned Lube Truck
- With a variety of tank combinations, all oil tanks utilize the Sage Oil Vac exclusive pressure and vacuum system to load fresh fluid tanks.
- Class 5, 7 and 8 options available.
- All tanks are fitted with a float and pressure gauge that is displayed on the remote panel, informing the user of vacuum/pressure levels captured in the tank, as well as the current fluid level.
- Heritage Lube Skids
- The Heritage skid design features built-in forklift-friendly transport and has plenty of capability for large fleet services.
- The patented Sage Oil Vac Vacuum process is used to load fresh fluid.
- A favorite of work trucks, the vertical tank design gives it a small footprint.
- NextLube Monitoring System
- The intuitive touchscreen controls provide real-time fluid levels and displays gallons of fresh fluids available.
- The central, easy-to-use control panel allows the operator to label tanks for better fluid organization.
The four-day show is the must-attend event for the work truck industry. The Sage team is committed to keeping up with the ever-changing needs of our customers. We work closely with manufacturers to bring you improved maintenance technology with our revolutionary mobile lube exchange systems, customization options and accessories.
For more information about the Work Truck Show or to register to attend, visit worktruckshow.com.